Zum Inhalt springen

Bingo Miss Bowling

Mr Silverball

Empfohlene Beiträge

Kann es sein das die baugleich mit meiner Miss Americana ist? Schau dir mal meinen Bingo-Restaurations Thread an! Sieht die Kiste so aus?

Hi Volley,

meines ist leider ein wimi Geraet. Leider, weil es angeblich einen speziellen Sicherheitsmechanismus haben soll, der ausgeloest wird, sobald jemand das Geraet im eingeschalteten Zustand oeffnet.

Um es zurueck zusetzen benoetigt man einen Key (betsht aus einer Platine mit Prom oder so).

Da ich aber nicht sicher bin, was der eigentliche Fehler ist (es blinkt dauernd die Tilt Lampe und man kann kein Spiel starten) wollte ich mir so ein Teil fuer 70,- noch nicht zulegen.

Wimi (auch Belgien) hat sich auch nicht auf Anfragen geruehrt. Ich habe Unterlagen ebenfalls von einem Sammler aus USA bekommen.

Gruesse,

Sebastian.

Die Tilt-Lampe blinkt auch bei mir beim einschalten bis zum ersten Spielstart!

Zeigt er im Credit-Display irgend was an?

@MIB: nein, ist EE!

@Mr. Silverball:

Sieht aus als hätten wir ein Problem!

Because these machines are gambling machines, they are also heavily protected against tampering.

I had a Wimi Miss Bowling Turbo myself, it was not working, most of the information here is about this type of bowling, although different manufacturers probably use the same systems. Older bingos may not have these protections, while modern bingos probably have more complicated security !

Anyway, as far as I know, the Wimi Miss Bowling has a protection which most people have a problem with. Part of the security code is kept in RAM. This means that if the battery dies, or, which happens most, if you disconnect cables (i.e. you disconnect the head from the body to move the machine), the machine will loose this memory and refuse to start.

If you switch the machine now on, it's 'in code' and will only show specific numbers on the display. Nothing else happens. It thinks it has been tampered with, and requires the operator to initialise the machine. Without the correct tools, it is impossible to start this machine ever !

I did get hold of a manual which explains a bit about the security. However I've never seen exactly how to restart a bingo, so what I write here is what other people told me, some things may be wrong..

First, I know you need a special small box with which you can disable the checks so the bingo will start up. And.. yes, the good news is I recently got hold of such a box ! but I even don't know if this box will work on every type or only one specific model.. But.. there's a BUT.. also bad news.. I also heard that these bingos can be protected using an 'electronic key'.

This actually is a keychain with an eprom on it, holding the 'missing' settings. This key may even belong to the machine (so you probably can't use the key of another machine). If the bingo machine has the electronic security key activated, you need this eprom keychain or you will never be able to start it ?!

Again, I don't know how accurate all this information is. I have seen a (broken) eprom keychain, so I know they exist. I haven't tested it.. it may be possible to start a bingo machine without the keychain using only the box mentioned above, it may not.. I don't know, have to test it out.

I receive quite often emails from people who have bought a non-working bingo (it's in code) and ask for more information. So here is my default answer:

I only have a dutch manual (no schematics, it does explain the security codes) for Miss Bowling Turbo. For the cost of copying and postage I can send you a photocopy. However - this manual is only for the 'turbo' version, the regular or other versions have different error codes ! However, procedures may be the same and the manual may help you to understand how to operate the machine.

As I said above, I recently got a small box which is used to start bingos, but have not tested it and have no instructions for it. If you live near Antwerp and have a machine which doesn't work, let me know so I can test the box..

Kannst Du mir mal die Images der eproms mailen?

Sind die Platinen baugleich zu meinen? Eventuell passen ja meine eproms dann. Die haben dieses Security-Mist NICHT!

Hallo Volley,

wir sind gerade im Umzug begriffen. Ich habe meinen Eprommer noch in der alten Wohnung und das Bingo steht bereits im neuen Keller (komplett eingebaut).

Ich weiss also nicht, wann ich da wieder ran gehe.

Aber dann komme ich sehr gerne auf das Angebot zurueck.

Ich habe die Kiste von einem Hamburger Aufsteller bekommen, der solche Probleme nach dem Transport nicht gehabt hat. Er sprach zwar von haeufigen, aber kleineren Problemen. Ich kenne ihn ganz gut und er hat mir bisher keinen Mist erzaehlt.

Er selbst hat keinen EKey fuer das Geraet.

Gruesse,

Sebastian.

wenn Du wieder dran kommst und mir die Images schickst, schick mir auch sovier Infos wie möglich. das gilt vor allem für die Anzeigen!

Und vergleich mal die Platinen!!!

Hallo Volley,

wollte erst als PM, aber vielleicht ist ja noch der ein oder andere interessiert (auch wenn es nicht um Flipper geht)

Die Unterlagen habe ich leider auch nur als Hardcopy. Kann ich Dir aber gerne schicken, wenn sie aus dem Umzugskram wieder auftauchen. Nicht böse sein, kann ein wenig dauern.

Der Rest ebenso.

Grüße,

Sebastian.